What is Automation Testing?
Testing the application with automation tool.
What are advantages of automation testing?
- Testing is completes more faster
- Test execution is lifespan reduced
- Consistency and effectiveness in testing
- Multiple releases are expected
- Reusability of scripts with other similar applications
- Increasing the productivity
- Increasing the quality of application
- Decrease the resources
- Rescue Reduction
- Reduction in testing timelines
- Cost Savings and Cost awareness
- Increasing testing scope wide on penetration deep
Tool Feasibility or POC(Proof of concept)
Scope of the tool, Limitation of tool, feature of tool, client budget, cost of the tool, type of testing,skilled resources,type of environment,rough estimation of team size,time and cost for the automation.
What is tosca commander?
TOSCA commander is desktop tool. We can generate the scripts by using drag and drop option. So it is one of the tosca component
How many ways to identify the objects in tosca?
There are 5 ways to identify the objects in tosca
- Identify by parent properties
- Identify by own properties
- Identify by anchor
- Identify by image
- Identify by index
how to identify the objects by using anchor?
Identify the anchor means to identify the object uniquely by taking the reference of other object uniquely identified.
how to take screenshots for evidence?
We can take the screenshots for either desktop or mobile applications by using Tbox take screenshots module which is available in standard modules section.
what is synchronization and how to set the synchronization settings
Matching the application speed with automation tool speed
These settings are available in Settings->TBOX->Synchronization
There we can set the synchronization timeout settings which will applied globally.